Running Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      We have a new member, and another member of BetterBayview, running for District 10 Supervisor.

      In alphabetica order...

      Malia Cohen, Kristine Enea, Geoffrea Morris, Steve Moss

      I want to encourage everyone to vote, but I want to remind all the candidates not to post their fundraisers or invitations to their websites. To keep this group inclusive, and not divisive, everyone should do their homework and support their candidates outside of the group.

      It is still appropriate for any member to say, "I'll be at this meeting tonight" providing it's a public meeting open to all.

      Thanks for understanding.