San Francisco Parks Trust is sponsoring Volunteer Day at Innes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      San Francisco Parks Trust is sponsoring Volunteer Day at Innes
      Avenue on Saturday September 19th. The Parks Trust has also endowed
      the Innes Community Garden the Innovator Award which has a one-year
      limit for expenditure of funds for the purchase of materials and
      supplies. The project timeline is accelerating and we need to
      coordinate the next phase of the renovation with the City agencies
      and volunteers. We hope to begin the work on the retaining walls
      and paver strip in the near future if not on September 19th.

      Innes @ Mendell

      Anyone know what time on the 19th?