Free rose bushes

  • nursekittyqat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 3:03 AM
      We have at least four rose bushes that could go to anyone who wanted them. They haven't been cared for for many years but heck, they're free. Let us know if you are interested.

      NKQ
    • patti wells
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18 7:44 AM
        I'd love to take one or two or all of them if no one else wants them. When can I come by?
        Patti

        --
        new cell # 335-3668