Hello Farmer's Market Supporters!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      The Bayview Hunter's Point Farmer's Market is now open!

      Come and get your delicious, fresh fruit and veggies every Wednesday from 9 am until 1 pm through October at Mendell Plaza on 3rd street between Oakdale and Palou, right across from the Opera House.

      The Market is easily accessible by the #23, #24, #44, and #54 bus lines as well as the Third Street Light Rail.

      Keep watching your in-box and I'll keep you updated about exciting upcoming events for the market: in June were planning another visit from the very handy and helpful Bike Doctor crew from the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition and live music featuring the Brass Liberation Orchestra.

      Please share this with anyone you think might be interested and feel free to contact me with any questions.

      We look forward to seeing you at the Market!

      Mei Ling Hui
      Urban Forest Coordinator
      Department of the Environment
      11 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
      415-355-3731
      meiling.hui@...
      www.sfenvironment.org