Re: [betterbayview] 3rd Walk

  • Tim Chan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hi all, thanks to everyone for coming out Saturday morning.  Special thanks to Lisa for giving us an informative tour of the Bayview neighborhood!  Please feel free to email her with questions about upcoming redevelopment efforts and to put your name in their database for updates.  Tim

      bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:
      What a great turn out Saturday. We met at Flora Grubb at 9 a.m. There
      were 19 of us. Lisa from the Planning Deptartment and 18 neighbors,
      either residents or small business owners.

      We inundated the woman behind the counter with coffee requests, and
      while she tried to keep up many introductions were made. Neighbors from
      all over Bayview got to meet for the first time, while old aquaintences
      got to catch up on news.

      Only half of us could stay for the walking part of the tour which was
      basically the last hour. One of the things we learned was there's a
      model block program, which the 1700 block of Newcomb is now signed up
      for. They'll have assistance in making it more livable and picturesque.
      More on that as we learn more.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.