re: Washing Machine Repairman

  • Ferdinand Feria
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2009
      Friends,

      Can anybody recommend a good washing machine repairman ? We have a machine that is over a year old, warranty lapsed last February. it's a GE Adora, front loading machine. Google every suggested fix for it and it still will not work. I have to throw in the towel and now am  going to let the pros take care of it. So if you know a reliable, local repairman, I would really appreciate it. Many thanks and good evening.

      Bud
    • kikishadow@sonic.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2009
        I use Sears, I think they do all brands.
        Pauline
      • Mendell Studio
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2009
          I always recommend visiting http://www.goodserviceguide.com/ for local contractors, repairment, etc. We've had good luck with them. They'll send you a free catalogue.

          It's more important than ever to support local merchants.