April 7th at 6:00 pm monthly community meeting Bayview Police Station

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      201-Williams St. 415-671-2300
      Captain John Loftus
      Tonight, April 7th at 6:00 pm is the monthly community meeting. Our guest speaker will be Michael Simmons from the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency who will discuss the City's plans for the property at 6600-3rd St.

      Last months meeting was the best ever. 44 residents attended. Very good energy and information. Hope to see you there. - Matt
    • Derek Dubuque
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...> wrote:

        > 201-Williams St. 415-671-2300
        > Captain John Loftus
        > Tonight, April 7th at 6:00 pm is the monthly community meeting. Our guest speaker will be Michael Simmons from the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency who will discuss the City's plans for the property at 6600-3rd St.
        >
        > Last months meeting was the best ever. 44 residents attended. Very good energy and information. Hope to see you there. - Matt

        As far as I know and according to the Fresh and Easy web site:
        http://www.freshandeasy.com/whereweareMaps.aspx?map=GreaterSanFrancisco
        The 10,000 SGFt. Grocery still is still going to open at 5800 3rd St.

        dd