Fwd: Reminder: San Francisco Bay Oaks Condos -- Amazingly Priced -- Application Workshop - April 4, 2009

  • SanFranciscoCAC
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
       FYI
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Opportunity in Bayview. Please share with your group and those who may
        be interested in purchasing a home in Bayview.

        SFHDC brings 18 new homes to the Town Center District of Bayview. The building will have 18 new condos and over 2,100 square feet of
        commercial space. You can get more information specifically about Bay Oaks, including the workshop dates, on our website:
        www.sfhdc.org/4800.html

        You can download the application from our website.
        www.sfhdc.org/4800-app.html

        The next Information Workshop for the homes is Saturday, April 4 at the Bayview Commons Community Room at 4445 Third Street . Please let me know if you would like to attend.

        You can also get more information about our First Time Homebuyers
        program here:
        www.sfhdc.org/homeowner.html

        San Francisco Housing Development Corporation
        415.822.1022 x133 | www.sfhdc.org | www.rosefellowship.org