Thurs 4/2 Joseph Lee Recreation Center - Open Space Challenges 6pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Meeting the Open Space Challenges of the Future

      COMMUNITY WORKSHOP SERIES

      We are soliciting your participation and opinions about the future of open space in San Francisco.

      Help us create an Open Space Framework to achieve San Francisco's goal of a comprehensive open space network, by joining us to think about Citywide needs, as well as the open space needs in your neighborhood.

      Bayview/Hunter's Point

      Thursday, April 2nd
      6-8 pm
      Joseph Lee Recreation Center
      1395 Mendell St.

      Hosted by Arc Ecology

      For general inquiries or comments email: susan.exline@...

      For questions about the outreach or how to get involved email:
      mkritzman@...

      For more information check out:
      www.openspacesf.org

      Don't miss this opportunity to help shape the future of open space in San Francisco!