Re: [betterbayview] KEEP IT 3RD companion website

  • Mendell Studio
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Love the video. Ed does a good job explaining all the additional costs and hardships.

      Glad to have him and Espanola in favor of saving 3rd Street.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Chris, nice job on the blogspot page.

        I'm proud to be the guy who did the 91424 stickers a lot of BVHP residents are displaying proudly on our vehicles.

        I'd be very happy to create and donate a design of a "3RD ST." bumper sticker decal that can be given away or sold or whatever. I can arrange for printing but not sure I can afford to underwrite the cost tho.

        If there is interest or support for "3RD ST." stickers or maybe even tee shirts, please contact me.

        Ivan Thelin
        Mendell St
        hulagun66 (at) yahoo