KEEP IT 3RD companion website

  • buckpines@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Not everyone has a facebook account, so I just cobbled together a little something for everyone on the "Internets":

      http://keepit3rd.blogspot.com

      Chris Buck

    • Mendell Studio
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Love the video. Ed does a good job explaining all the additional costs and hardships.

        Glad to have him and Espanola in favor of saving 3rd Street.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          Chris, nice job on the blogspot page.

          I'm proud to be the guy who did the 91424 stickers a lot of BVHP residents are displaying proudly on our vehicles.

          I'd be very happy to create and donate a design of a "3RD ST." bumper sticker decal that can be given away or sold or whatever. I can arrange for printing but not sure I can afford to underwrite the cost tho.

          If there is interest or support for "3RD ST." stickers or maybe even tee shirts, please contact me.

          Ivan Thelin
          Mendell St
          hulagun66 (at) yahoo