Re:Bayview Homeownership Opportunity Bay Oaks - 4800 Third St 4/4 - workshop

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Dear Community Organization,

      I am contacting you to make you aware of a new affordable housing opportunity in Bayview. Please share with your group and those who may be interested in purchasing a home in Bayview.

      SFHDC brings 18 new homes to the Town Center District of Bayview. The building will have 18 new condos and over 2,100 square feet of commercial space. You can get more information specifically about Bay Oaks, including the workshop dates, on our website:

      www.sfhdc.org/4800.html

      You can download the application from our website.

      www.sfhdc.org/4800-app.html

      The next Information Workshop for the homes is Saturday, April 4 at the Bayview Commons Community Room at 4445 Third Street . Please let me know if you would like to attend.

      You can also get more information about our First Time Homebuyers program here:
      www.sfhdc.org/homeowner.html

      Thanks
      Katherine Williams
      Asst Proj Mgr / Rose Architectural Fellow
      San Francisco Housing Development Corporation
      415.822.1022 x133 | www.sfhdc.org | www.rosefellowship.org

      See SFHDC's latest project Bay Oaks Homes.

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, SanFranciscoCAC <sanfranciscocac@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tandia,
      > > Please forward to the PAC's e-mail distribution list.
      > > (See attached file: 4800 Third Street.pdf)
      > > Micah,
      > > Please forward to the Shipyard list.
      Thank you both!
      Lisa Zayas-Chien