This Friday - Free Community Dance Hall Night - Opera House 4705 3rd St

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      April 3rd, 2009 - First Friday Night Jive!
      Live Music, Dancing & Food for all ages.

      WHEN: 1st Friday of every month.
      WHERE: Bayview Opera House 4705 Third Street.
      TIME: 6pm-9pm

      FREE ADMISSION!!
      Salsa and Jitterbug lessons from 6-7pm.

      Get Ready! 'cause we're bringing back the old days of cummunity dance hall nights!
      If you can't walk, you can dance. Fun for the whole family.

      AND to get you up to speed...
      Free Salsa Lessons Monday nights 6-7pm (Bayview Opera House)

      FREE Dance lessons from 6-7pm at the Bayview Opera House, brought to you by the Bayview Koshland Fellows (BKF), the Opera House and the Bayview YMCA. We will start with teaching Salsa and in the future include the Jitterbug & Lindy Hop.

      Bayview Opera House 4705 3rd St. at Newcomb. No experience necessary, all ages welcome.