This Saturday 4/4 Tree Planting Bayview

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      Come join the fun of tree planting. Now is the time to build the community you want! We have another 50 trees for Bayview!

      When: Sat, April 4, 9am – 1pm (free coffee and pastries)
      Where: 10 Bridgeview (at Newhall & Revere assembling between 8am-9am)
      Then: Volunteer Potluck sponsored by the recipients... 12-2pm

      Don't miss the Friends of the Urban Forest sponsored Free Sidewalk Tree Planting Spring 2009 in Bayview.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Hope to see you there.

        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...> wrote:

        > Come join the fun of tree planting. Now is the time to build the community you want! We have another 50 trees for Bayview!
        >
        > When: Sat, April 4, 9am – 1pm (free coffee and pastries)
        > Where: 10 Bridgeview (at Newhall & Revere assembling between 8am-9am)
        > Then: Volunteer Potluck sponsored by the recipients... 12-2pm
        >
        > Don't miss the Friends of the Urban Forest sponsored Free Sidewalk Tree Planting Spring 2009 in Bayview.

      • Mendell Studio
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
          I've uploaded the first half of the photos to a new album in this group called
          What a great planting day.

          Matt