Re: New Park Restroom Location Suggestion Online Survey - For Circu

  • Kristine Enea
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      Re: a restroom at India Basin Shoreline Park - we usually describe the
      location as "on Hunters Point Blvd between Evans and Innes."

      Nearest park facility would be either Heron's Head (no bathroom) or
      Youngblood Coleman (not sure but I don't think they have a bathroom
      either).

      To Ferdinand for taking the survey - thank you thank you thank you
      thank you thank you! ;->

      Kristine Enea
      kristine@...
    • Jim Hunger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
        Youngblood-Coleman has a men's and a women's bathroom on the backside of the main building, but they're usually closed.

        kristine@indiabasin .org