FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Spay & Neuter

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 7, 2007
      Saw the Mobile Spay & Neuter van across from 525 Phelps today, at
      Galvez (near 3rd & Evans). The Peninsula Humane Society travels around
      the area. Left a voice mail to find out when they'll be back, but if
      you want info you can call 650.340.7022 directly.

      Spread the word. VOLUNTARY Spay & Neuter is the best means of
      controlling unwanted pet populations.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
        Saw a flyer. The mobile van is at 525 Phelps on the first Thursday of
        the month, no appointment necessary. (I think they begin at 9 a.m.)
        First come first served. Dogs and cats.

        One pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. For other
        specifics, please call the number below.

        Matt

        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 15, 2007
          Heard from PHS about this.
          Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not a
          busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
          one pet per month.

          VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted animals.

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 4, 2007
            More details below...
            wrote:

            Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not a
            busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
            one pet per month. (Two months ago they had to turn late comers away
            as they were full.)

            VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies.
            No appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats.

            One pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring
            vaccination records and don't feed your pet after 10pm the night
            before. You retrieve your pet after surgery and recovery, at 3pm.
            For other specifics, please call 650.340.7022

            http://www.peninsulahumanesociety.org/
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2007
              Going on now.

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
                Coming this Thursday. (and every first Thursday of the month.)
                Details below...

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 28, 2008
                  Coming next Thursday 3/6/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

                  Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not
                  a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
                  one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving at 8am is better.
                  Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they do
                  the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in Bayview.
                  3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th and Harrison.)

                  VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies. No
                  appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One pet
                  per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring vaccination
                  records and don't feed your pet after 10pm the night before. You
                  retrieve your pet after surgery and recovery, at 3pm. (When I took a
                  rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for the vet records.)

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 29, 2008
                    Coming next Thursday 6/5/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

                    Check in at the Van opposite 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if it's not
                    a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family, otherwise it's
                    one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving at 8am is better.
                    Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
                    do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
                    Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
                    and Harrison.)

                    VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies. No
                    appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One pet
                    per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring vaccination
                    records and don't feed your pet after 10pm the night before. You
                    retrieve your pet after surgery and recovery, at 3pm. (When I took a
                    rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for the vaccine
                    records.)

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 1, 2008
                      Coming Thursday 7/3/08. (and every first Thursday of the month.)

                      Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps between 8-9am, if
                      it's not a busy day, they will do more than one pet per family,
                      otherwise it's one pet per month. They sometimes book up, arriving
                      at 8am is better.

                      Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
                      do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
                      Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
                      and Harrison.)

                      VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies.
                      No appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One
                      pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring
                      vaccination records and don't feed your pet after 11pm the night
                      before, water is ok. You retrieve your pet after surgery and
                      recovery, at 3pm.

                      (When I took a rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for
                      the vaccine records.)

                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 6, 2008
                        Today THURSDAY. FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter.
                        (and every first Thursday of the month.)

                        Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps @ Galvez between 8-
                        9am, if it's not a busy day, they will do more than one pet per
                        family, otherwise it's one pet per month. They sometimes book up,

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 31, 2008
                            This Thursday, 11/6/08 FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter

                            Check in at the Van opposite Pet Camp, 525 Phelps @ Galvez between 8-
                            9am, if it's not a busy day, they will do more than one pet per
                            family, otherwise it's one pet per month. They sometimes book up,
                            arriving at 8am is better.

                            Some people arriving at 9am have been turned away. (Fortunately they
                            do the same service for free on the Third Thursday, but not in
                            Bayview. 3rd Thursday is in front of Animal Care & Control at 15th
                            and Harrison. If you come to late and are turned away, you get a pass
                            for the next time.)

                            VOLUNTARY Spay Neuter is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies.
                            No appointment necessary. First come first served. Dogs and cats. One
                            pet per family, no dogs over 80 pounds, or 8 years old. Bring
                            vaccination records and don't feed your pet after 11pm the night
                            before, water is ok. You retrieve your pet after surgery and
                            recovery, at 3pm.

                            (When I took a rescue dog to be neutered, they didn't even ask for
                            the vaccine records.)

                            For other specifics, please call 650.340.7022

                            http://www.peninsulahumanesociety.org/

                            1st THURSDAYS. FREE VOLUNTARY Mobile Pet Spay & Neuter Clinic.
                            (and every first Thursday of the month.)