Welcome to Tim

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007
      Welcome to the group. - Matt
    • Tim Chan
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2007
        Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
        Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that the
        group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a good
        number. She wants to know what you're most interested
        in so she can tailor the tour accordingly. Regardless,
        she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or is
        currently involved in, which means a heavy emphasis on
        affordable housing developments. Those on Third Street
        are mixed use with ground floor retail space. Please
        get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday. If
        you need a little more time, please let me know.
        Thanks!

        Tim Chan
        415.505.5504 (cell)

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
          Hi Tim,

          If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have another
          commitment the 23rd.

          Matt

          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Tim Chan <timchansf@...> wrote:

          > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
          > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that the
          > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a good
          > number. She wants to know what you're most interested
          > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly. Regardless,
          > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or is
          > currently involved in, which means a heavy emphasis on
          > affordable housing developments. Those on Third Street
          > are mixed use with ground floor retail space. Please
          > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday. If
          > you need a little more time, please let me know.
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Tim Chan
          > 415.505.5504 (cell)
          >

          > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Welcome to the group. - Matt
        • Elizabeth Dubuque
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
            Hi everyone-
            I missed something here- is there a way for me to get
            more information? we of course are interested in
            coming along. Thanks,
            Elizabeth
            --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:

            > Hi Tim,
            >
            > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
            > another
            > commitment the 23rd.
            >
            > Matt
            >
            > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Tim Chan
            > <timchansf@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
            > > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that
            > the
            > > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a
            > good
            > > number. She wants to know what you're most
            > interested
            > > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly.
            > Regardless,
            > > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or
            > is
            > > currently involved in, which means a heavy
            > emphasis on
            > > affordable housing developments. Those on Third
            > Street
            > > are mixed use with ground floor retail space.
            > Please
            > > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday.
            > If
            > > you need a little more time, please let me know.
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Tim Chan
            > > 415.505.5504 (cell)
            > >

            > > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Welcome to the group. - Matt

          • Tim Chan
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2007
              Hi all, I didn't get a lot of input on the tour, so I have suggested to Lisa that she start with a summary of the Bayview/Hunters Point planning process to date, followed by a walking tour along the Third Street corridor while highlighting current and future land use, housing (market rate and/or affordable) and development issues.

              Suggested date/time/meeting place:
              June 16th from 9 - 11 am
              Flora Grubb @ 1634 Jerrold Ave.

              If there are any changes to what I have presented above, I will let you know.  Again, please call me at 415.505.5504 with questions and pass this info along to all interested parties.  Thanks!  Tim

              --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:

              > Hi Tim,
              >
              > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
              > another
              > commitment the 23rd.
              >
              > Matt
              >
              > --- In betterbayview@ yahoogroups. com, Tim Chan
              > <timchansf@. ..> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
              > > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that
              > the
              > > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a
              > good
              > > number. She wants to know what you're most
              > interested
              > > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly.
              > Regardless,
              > > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or
              > is
              > > currently involved in, which means a heavy
              > emphasis on
              > > affordable housing developments. Those on Third
              > Street
              > > are mixed use with ground floor retail space.
              > Please
              > > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday.
              > If
              > > you need a little more time, please let me know.
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > Tim Chan
              > > 415.505.5504 (cell)
              > >

              > > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@ ...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Welcome to the group. - Matt

              http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /norton/index. php

            • Jim Hunger
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 7, 2007
                This sounds good, Tim. Thanks for arranging it. Matt and I will definitely be there.

                Jim

                Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                Hi everyone-
                I missed something here- is there a way for me to get
                more information? we of course are interested in
                coming along. Thanks,
                Elizabeth
                --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:

                > Hi Tim,
                >
                > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
                > another
                > commitment the 23rd.
                >
                > Matt
                >
                > --- In betterbayview@ yahoogroups. com, Tim Chan
                > <timchansf@. ..> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
                > > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that
                > the
                > > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a
                > good
                > > number. She wants to know what you're most
                > interested
                > > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly.
                > Regardless,
                > > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or
                > is
                > > currently involved in, which means a heavy
                > emphasis on
                > > affordable housing developments. Those on Third
                > Street
                > > are mixed use with ground floor retail space.
                > Please
                > > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday.
                > If
                > > you need a little more time, please let me know.
                > > Thanks!
                > >
                > > Tim Chan
                > > 415.505.5504 (cell)
                > >

                > > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@ ...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Welcome to the group. - Matt

                http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /norton/index. php

              • aprylre
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 8, 2007
                  This sounds really interesting and Adam and I will definitely be
                  there. Looking forward to it.

                  --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hunger <jimhunger@...>
                  wrote:

                  > This sounds good, Tim. Thanks for arranging it. Matt and I will
                  definitely be there.

                  > Jim
                  >
                  > Tim Chan <timchansf@...> wrote:
                  > Hi all, I didn't get a lot of input on the tour, so I
                  have suggested to Lisa that she start with a summary of the
                  Bayview/Hunters Point planning process to date, followed by a walking
                  tour along the Third Street corridor while highlighting current and
                  future land use, housing (market rate and/or affordable) and
                  development issues.

                  > Suggested date/time/meeting place:
                  > June 16th from 9 - 11 am
                  > Flora Grubb @ 1634 Jerrold Ave.
                  >
                  > If there are any changes to what I have presented above, I will
                  let you know. Again, please call me at 415.505.5504 with questions
                  and pass this info along to all interested parties. Thanks! Tim

                  > Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@...> wrote:
                  > Hi everyone-
                  > I missed something here- is there a way for me to get
                  > more information? we of course are interested in
                  > coming along. Thanks,
                  > Elizabeth
                  > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hi Tim,
                  > >
                  > > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
                  > > another
                  > > commitment the 23rd.
                  > >
                  > > Matt
                  > >
                  > > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Tim Chan
                  > > <timchansf@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
                  > > > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that
                  > > the
                  > > > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a
                  > > good
                  > > > number. She wants to know what you're most
                  > > interested
                  > > > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly.
                  > > Regardless,
                  > > > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or
                  > > is
                  > > > currently involved in, which means a heavy
                  > > emphasis on
                  > > > affordable housing developments. Those on Third
                  > > Street
                  > > > are mixed use with ground floor retail space.
                  > > Please
                  > > > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday.
                  > > If
                  > > > you need a little more time, please let me know.
                  > > > Thanks!
                  > > >
                  > > > Tim Chan
                  > > > 415.505.5504 (cell)

                  > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
                  security of spyware protection.
                  > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo!
                  Travel.

                • Mendell Street
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 8, 2007
                    That's great Apryl. Looking forward to seeing you and Adam, and everyone else who can make it. I've lost count but it looks like at least 8 of us can make it next Saturday, the 16th.

                    Matt

                    wrote:

                    > This sounds good, Tim. Thanks for arranging it. Matt and I will
                    definitely be there.

                    > Jim
                    >
                    > Tim Chan <timchansf@. ..> wrote:
                    > Hi all, I didn't get a lot of input on the tour, so I
                    have suggested to Lisa that she start with a summary of the
                    Bayview/Hunters Point planning process to date, followed by a walking
                    tour along the Third Street corridor while highlighting current and
                    future land use, housing (market rate and/or affordable) and
                    development issues.

                    > Suggested date/time/meeting place:
                    > June 16th from 9 - 11 am
                    > Flora Grubb @ 1634 Jerrold Ave.
                    >
                    > If there are any changes to what I have presented above, I will
                    let you know. Again, please call me at 415.505.5504 with questions
                    and pass this info along to all interested parties. Thanks! Tim

                    > Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@ ...> wrote:
                    > Hi everyone-
                    > I missed something here- is there a way for me to get
                    > more information? we of course are interested in
                    > coming along. Thanks,
                    > Elizabeth
                    > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@ ...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Hi Tim,
                    > >
                    > > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
                    > > another
                    > > commitment the 23rd.
                    > >
                    > > Matt
                    > >
                    > > --- In betterbayview@ yahoogroups. com, Tim Chan
                    > > <timchansf@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi all, Lisa is available to do the tour on either
                    > > > Saturday, June 16th or June 23rd. She prefers that
                    > > the
                    > > > group not get too big. 10-15 people is probably a
                    > > good
                    > > > number. She wants to know what you're most
                    > > interested
                    > > > in so she can tailor the tour accordingly.
                    > > Regardless,
                    > > > she will also emphasize projects RDA has been or
                    > > is
                    > > > currently involved in, which means a heavy
                    > > emphasis on
                    > > > affordable housing developments. Those on Third
                    > > Street
                    > > > are mixed use with ground floor retail space.
                    > > Please
                    > > > get back to me with a date by early next Tuesday.
                    > > If
                    > > > you need a little more time, please let me know.
                    > > > Thanks!
                    > > >
                    > > > Tim Chan
                    > > > 415.505.5504 (cell)

                    .

                  • Mendell Street
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 9, 2007
                      Talked to another neighbor today. Make that a reservation for 9 next Saturday.

                      Matt
                      ps: Everyone... please spread the word.

                      .

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 13, 2007
                        Talked to some more neighbors. 4 will stop by at 9 a.m. to meet us and say hi, but can't
                        make the tour. They'll want to hear all about it. Feel free to invite people to grab a coffee
                        and see flora grubb, and say hello, and linger only as long as they have the time to spare.

                        See you Sat.

                        Matt

                        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Mendell Street <mendellapt@...> wrote:

                        > Talked to another neighbor today. Make that a reservation for 9 next Saturday.
                        >
                        > Matt
                        > ps: Everyone... please spread the word.
                        >
                        > Mendell Street <mendellapt@...> wrote:
                        > That's great Apryl. Looking forward to seeing you and Adam, and everyone else
                        who can make it. I've lost count but it looks like at least 8 of us can make it next Saturday,
                        the 16th.

                        > Matt
                        >
                        > aprylre <aprylre@...> wrote:
                        > This sounds really interesting and Adam and I will definitely be
                        > there. Looking forward to it.
                        >
                        > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hunger <jimhunger@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > This sounds good, Tim. Thanks for arranging it. Matt and I will
                        > definitely be there.
                        > >
                        > > Jim
                        > >
                        > > Tim Chan <timchansf@> wrote:
                        > > Hi all, I didn't get a lot of input on the tour, so I
                        > have suggested to Lisa that she start with a summary of the
                        > Bayview/Hunters Point planning process to date, followed by a walking
                        > tour along the Third Street corridor while highlighting current and
                        > future land use, housing (market rate and/or affordable) and
                        > development issues.
                        > >
                        > > Suggested date/time/meeting place:
                        > > June 16th from 9 - 11 am
                        > > Flora Grubb @ 1634 Jerrold Ave.
                        > >
                        > > If there are any changes to what I have presented above, I will
                        > let you know. Again, please call me at 415.505.5504 with questions
                        > and pass this info along to all interested parties. Thanks! Tim
                        > >
                        > > Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@> wrote:
                        > > Hi everyone-
                        > > I missed something here- is there a way for me to get
                        > > more information? we of course are interested in
                        > > coming along. Thanks,
                        > > Elizabeth
                        > > --- bayview94124 <mendellapt@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Hi Tim,
                        > > >
                        > > > If the tour is June 16th, count us both in. We have
                        > > > another
                        > > > commitment the 23rd.
                        > > >
                        > > > Matt
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Tim Chan

                        > > > the
                        > > > good
                        > > > interested
                        > > > Regardless,
                        > > > is
                        > > > emphasis on
                        > > > Street
                        > > > Please
                        > > > If

                        > .

                      • Tim Chan
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 15, 2007
                          Thanks Matt. I've confirmed with Lisa so we're set
                          for tomorrow @ 9 am.