Re: Bayview Pictures are Uploaded

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Some more photos have been added. Photos of trees planted on Newhall at
      Bridgeview Gardens, pre-mural, and trees on Shafter and Carroll.

      Matt

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>
      wrote:

      > I finally sat down and resized almost a hundred photos from the last
      two Friends of the Urban Forest sidewalk tree planting in the
      > neighborhood, and the volunteer activity on MLK Jr Day. Go to the
      photo section of this website.

      > In these posts, if you receive them via email, you can also click on
      the link to the right that says "new photos". It only shows you the
      most recent additions.