Re: [betterbayview] wasn't the coffee beans

  • ximena ares
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Thanks to this exchange, I now think that the smell that bothers me is actually coming from Darling International, not the coffee roasters. It smells a bit like burned meat and bones, that is.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
        again,  when you smell that smell call the darling odor complaint line at 888-896-0185.  this thing is 24-hour and will be reported directly back to the executive offices.  you should also give a second call to david beaupre at the port and inform him that they continue to stink.  david's number is 274-0539.  be nice since he's a good guy and generally pretty helpful.

        --
        new cell # 335-3668