Re: Hell-icopters this AM

  • Ivan T
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2008
      That sucks. Seems like they could do it while the kids are at school.

      Wonder what the rest of the story is?
    • wmontgomery
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2008
        I did a little web research on that gang, and it looks as if whole countries have had to take incredibly strenuous measures to keep them (the gang members) from taking over.  I don't advocate brutalizing children (or anyone for that matter), but there seems to be some evidence that MS 13 actually ropes kids in starting at frighteningly young ages.