Save Our Streets June 3rd on Innes

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      Anyone know about the Save Our Streets Community Event in Bayview?

      I saw flyers on telephone poles. Innes Street will be closed between
      3rd and Phelps for a Community Event Sunday June 3rd. I tried googling
      the information but wound up talking to someone from another Save Our
      Streets organization. The one greening the Guerrero median at Cesar
      Chavez.