Javalencia next month 3900 3rd St.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Spoke to the owner of Javalencia today. (His name escapes me at the
      moment.) Really nice guy. Says they planned to open 6 months ago but
      the city has delayed their opening now slated for next month.

      They'll have 4 or 5 coffees, including organic, and will have
      sandwiches. They also plan on having a pre-opening party. They've
      really renovated the building nicely.

      The added bonus... he wants trees planted on his sidewalk! They are
      located at 3900 3rd Street at Fairfax, opposite Bayview Plaza on Evans
      at 3rd. He can't request trees on 3rd since that's DPW jurisdiction,
      but he's on a corner and has plenty of space on Fairfax for sidewalk
      trees.

      I'll let you know if I hear more about the opening.