Fwd: Come to this important community meeting

  • patti wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: rodney hampton <hamptondistrict@...>
      Date: Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM
      Subject: Come to this important community meeting
      To: patti wells <pattiwells73@...>

      Come to this important community meeting

       Join the residents of the Hunters Point Community
       for a special meeting with a special purpose:

         To discuss ways to work TOGETHER to improve our community

      Wednesday, October 1, 2008
       3:30 - 5:30 PM

       (The meeting is co-sponsored by H&H real Role Model Service,
      Young Minds in Motion and the Hunters View Tenants Association)

      --
      new cell # 335-3668
    • patti wells
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
        Hey Rodney,

        I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, but I just sent this email out throught the better bayview network. Did you join this group on yahoo?

        I'll try to make the meeting on October first. What are you going to be discussing?

        How's the morning burn?

        Hope all is well!

        Smiles,
        patti