Free Wood Chips, Mulch, & Compost in Bayview (From Craigslist)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      Since we've been talking about landscaping...
      FREE LANDSCAPERS MULCH, WOOD CHIPS, AND COMPOST
      Reply to: sale-326849931@...
      Date: 2007-05-08, 10:49AM

      Free Wood Chips, Mulch, & Compost

      If you are in need of high quality wood chips, mulch, and/or compost,
      please read on:

      We are offering (FOR FREE) our materials to help individuals with
      their landscaping needs. Our products are the same ones used by
      several landscapers, gardeners, and landscaping supply companies. We
      are an established greenwaste (wood and brush) recycling company in
      San Francisco. The chips and mulch are ideal to control weeds and
      beautify landscaped areas and the compost is great to bring out a
      healthier soil.

      Many tree companies give away rough wood chips straight from a tree
      cutting job that they do and the quality of their chips and not very
      desirable. We actually inspect our material, grind it, and screen it
      into proper sizes for a uniform end product.

      All you have to do is bring your car here and load up your desired
      product with bags or bring a truck and we will load it for you on the
      spot. If you don't have transportation, we have many cheap,
      affordable haulers that we can direct you to. We have haulers that
      have 5 cubic yard trucks, to 20 cubic yard trucks, and up to 100
      cubic yards at a time.

      DON'T WASTE TIME SINCE WE DON'T OFFER THIS DEAL THAT OFTEN THROUGHOUT
      THE YEAR.

      BAY VIEW GREENWASTE MANAGEMENT COMPANY is located at 1300 Carroll Ave
      in San Francisco (right behind Monster Park or also known as
      Candlestick Park). The nearest major cross street is 3rd St. We are
      open Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and Saturdays from
      7:30 am to noon.

      Office : 415-822-7686
      Cell : 650-222-0174 - ask for Sanjay

      BVGrecycle@...

      Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/326849931.html
    • lyziwyg_sf
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        So ironic, I saw this about three hours after we paid $316 for mulch
        for our yard. Oh well, there are probably a lot of people needier than us.