Re: [betterbayview] succulents

  • Mendell Street
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      No worry. I don't think they were ours. We didn't have ice plant, and ours just vanished early yesterday, Monday morning. The other plants were found on Kirkwood so I think the criminal was heading the opposite way down Mendell, not past your place.

      Ivan T <hulagun66@...> wrote:
      >About 30 various succulents were also stolen, and
      have not yet been recovered. <

      Matt?

      A big cardboard box full of ice plant and what looked
      like aloe was left on the sidewalk near our house. It
      was there for several days. Just this morning I sent
      it to the dump with a bunch of garden waste we are
      clearing out.

      Have a feeling they were some of your succulents. 8-(

      I'll try to retrieve it but I fear it is gone.

      Ivan
      .