Re: Nice to meet you all!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 11:37 AM
      Jeffrey welcome to the group. You did an amazing job with the green
      space. Very inspiring. Great party Saturday too. Congrats to everyone
      involved. I hope to see that happen, and be part of it, on the median
      near us, at the corner of Innes at Mendell. It's currently a favorite
      of illegal dumpers.

      I'll post a few pictures of your event to the newsgroup photo section
      soon. If you have any you want to add, feel free.

      Matt

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Betcher" <jeffrey@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks, Matt, for inviting me to this newsgroup. I'm excited to
      > connect with you all.
      >
      > Please feel welcome to visit www.quesadagardens.org which is a blog-
      > style site for community-building work in the Bayview like the
      Quesada