Re: [betterbayview] Spoken 3rd Poetry Open Mic Wednesday July 2 nd

  • Whisky Tango
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      The Baby-Land

      Poets in coffee shops
      become militant
      when babies cry
      or sigh

      what a conundrum:
      poets reading over drink machine hum

      Did that man dare to buy a Coke
      whilst I up here upon words do choke?

      come & git some
      i wish Javalencia sold rum
      let's mic the bums

      Diapers truth, truth diapers
      It's all ye know on earth,
      and all ye need to know

      ahahaahhahahahahahahah, just kidding.

      in all honesty, Mr. Jessie and his gang are amazing poets who deserve much respect. And, the show is more fun than you think it'll be.

      best,

      W.T.

      p.s. name all the poems I parodied and I'll buy you a cappucino

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:16 PM, russiaone1 <russiaone1@...> wrote:

      Hey, come out and do some poetry with Jessie and the rest of the gang
      on Wednesday, July 2nd. 5-7 P.M. 3900 Third Street @ Fairfax, in the
      Bayview. First couple of people get a drink on the house... Come one
      come all. But if you can, leave the babies at home.

      --

      new cell (415) 335-3364