Spoken 3rd Poetry Open Mic Wednesday July 2 nd

  • russiaone1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hey, come out and do some poetry with Jessie and the rest of the gang
      on Wednesday, July 2nd. 5-7 P.M. 3900 Third Street @ Fairfax, in the
      Bayview. First couple of people get a drink on the house... Come one
      come all. But if you can, leave the babies at home.
    • Whisky Tango
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        The Baby-Land

        Poets in coffee shops
        become militant
        when babies cry
        or sigh

        what a conundrum:
        poets reading over drink machine hum

        Did that man dare to buy a Coke
        whilst I up here upon words do choke?

        come & git some
        i wish Javalencia sold rum
        let's mic the bums

        Diapers truth, truth diapers
        It's all ye know on earth,
        and all ye need to know

        ahahaahhahahahahahahah, just kidding.

        in all honesty, Mr. Jessie and his gang are amazing poets who deserve much respect. And, the show is more fun than you think it'll be.

        best,

        W.T.

        p.s. name all the poems I parodied and I'll buy you a cappucino

        --

        new cell (415) 335-3364