Re: coffee shop opening and hours

  • Jeffrey Betcher
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      The nice folks at Flora Grubb gave us a discount on a beautiful rose
      bush to plant in our main community garden in memoriam to Antwanisha
      Morgan who was killed on our intersection. I'm a new loyal customer!

      And the coffee at Ritual was truly amazing. Ask Johnny about the
      coffee machine they use. It's possibly the only one in the city!

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hunger <jimhunger@...>
      wrote:

      > It's nice to think that Bayview has the potential to become the
      garden corner of San Francisco!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2007
        That's a moving tribute.

        --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Betcher" <jeffrey@...>