Randy Shaw on TV

  • Jim Ansbro
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi All - FYI - JA
      ______________________
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:15 PM
      Subject: Program Announcement: "San Francisco/unscripted" Comcast Weekly Production

      This Week on "San Francisco / unscripted"

      Reflections from a Long Time San Francisco Activist:  Randy Shaw
      Author, The Activist's Handbook
      Executive Director, Tenderloin Housing Corporation

      Shaw has spent a couple of decades using the techniques from his book, the Activist's Handbook, to establish himself as a key player among "progressive" politicians who control much of City Hall and the Departments..  He has opinions--- coming from his position on the inside of current city politics...  We discuss homelessness (and agree on major tragic flaw in current programs.). the presidential race..the mayor's future, and much more..a lively, slightly edgy dialogue

      SAN FRANCISCO ONLY WEEKLY SHOWTIMES:
      WEDS    7:30 PM
      THURS   6:30 PM
      SAT        8:00 PM
      SUN        800 PM
      San Francisco Cable Channel 11

      This Week the regional Bay Area Cablecast:
      Thursdays at 7 PM
      Kevin Westlye, Restaurant Associations Court challenge to SF's "universal" health and  Food and Restaurant Trends with GraceAnn Walden
      Use our  Channel Guide to find your station in over 30 Bay Area Cities
      (In San Francisco, Channel 79)

      LINK TO OUR FREE STREAMING VIDEOS

      COMCAST  WEEKLY SERIES on SAN FRANCISCO'S POLITICS, BUSINESS, CULTURE AND PERSONALITIES

      Visit our Web Site:  www.SFunscripted.com

      PRODUCED BY:  COMCAST/SF
      SPONSORED BY:  BSI CAPITAL GROUP

      We have reached over 75,000 viewings of our online streaming programs. We would appreciate if you would forward this email to your friends and colleagues who might appreciate our weekly unscripted conversations.  (If you do not wish to receive program announcements, just reply and write "Remove" in the subject box or as a message.)