Re: coffee shop opening and hours

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
      We're heading there for coffee in a half hour!

      It's turning into a nice tree lined stretch of Jerrold. Besides Ewing
      Irrigation which is expanding into the lot adjacent to Flora Grubb,
      across will be Bob's shop, Qube Automotive, and the other side of
      Flora Grubb is group member Jessica's chandelier studio. The big red
      building.

      Matt
      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Dubuque
      <thinkelizabeth@...> wrote:

      > Hi again-
      > I got the hours of the nursery wrong. They are open
      > until 6 PM 7 days a week. Thanks.
      > Elizabeth
      > --- Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Hi everyone-
      > > Just came back from drinking an americano as I
      > > strolled through Flora Grubb's Nursery looking at
      > > plants. The hours of the coffee shop, named Ritual,
      > > are as follows: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 3:30 PM;
      > > Saturdays 8 AM - 5 PM; and Sundays 10 AM - 5 PM.
      > > These are the nurseries hours as well.
      > >
      > > The nursery is beautiful. There are beautiful
      > > plants,
      > > trees, succulents, pots, etc there. There are even
      > > tomato plants ready to put in the ground. They have
      > > wide variety of books, tools, gardening supplies and
      > > gardening furnitre, decoratives and light fixtures.
      > > And did you know that right next door there is an
      > > irrigation store to help you with your watering
      > > needs?
      > > I didn't. I always go across town- not anymore!
      > >
      > > Very exciting. Hope to see you there!
      > > Happy Earth Day weekend,
      > > Elizabeth

      > > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Jim Hunger
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
        It's nice to think that Bayview has the potential to become the garden corner of San Francisco!

        Jim

        Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone-
        Just came back from drinking an americano as I
        strolled through Flora Grubb's Nursery looking at
        plants. The hours of the coffee shop, named Ritual,
        are as follows: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 3:30 PM;
        Saturdays 8 AM - 5 PM; and Sundays 10 AM - 5 PM.
        These are the nurseries hours as well.

        The nursery is beautiful. There are beautiful plants,
        trees, succulents, pots, etc there. There are even
        tomato plants ready to put in the ground. They have a
        wide variety of books, tools, gardening supplies and
        gardening furnitre, decoratives and light fixtures.
        And did you know that right next door there is an
        irrigation store to help you with your watering needs?
        I didn't. I always go across town- not anymore!

        Very exciting. Hope to see you there!
        Happy Earth Day weekend,
        Elizabeth

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Jeffrey Betcher
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2007
          The nice folks at Flora Grubb gave us a discount on a beautiful rose
          bush to plant in our main community garden in memoriam to Antwanisha
          Morgan who was killed on our intersection. I'm a new loyal customer!

          And the coffee at Ritual was truly amazing. Ask Johnny about the
          coffee machine they use. It's possibly the only one in the city!

          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hunger <jimhunger@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2007
            That's a moving tribute.

            --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Betcher" <jeffrey@...>