5345New Park @ 900 Innes / Come hear Sup. Cohen speak!!

  • Sue Ellen Smith
    Jun 6, 2014
      Friends,

      We know this is last minute, but...

      We have a unique opportunity to hear Supervisor Malia Cohen come and talk to us about the newest park-to-be in our very own backyard: The Historic Shipwright's Cottage, 900 Innes Avenue, India Basin.

      We've worked long and hard....getting the site landmarked (yup, it's SF Historical Landmark #250), lobbying for its preservation and clean-up, getting the Alma to dock there as part of the Year of the Bay, and all the time advocating for its acquisition as a maritime park, museum, and water access point for boating, etc.  Looks like we are seriously near accomplishing all of that, as Sup. Cohen will unveil the details of the City's acquisition of this parcel.

      You're invited to come and hear her speak about this project.  Saturday, June 7th @ 11:30AM, at The Barn (702 Earl Street, @ Innes, India Basin, SF, CA 94124).  Take the outside steps to the top floor of the building.  We hope you can make it!  We know it's last minute - but this came together quickly and we want to share the good news.

      best, Sue Ellen Smith / Chair, India Basin Neighborhood Ass'n
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic