5336Fwd: DPW SUR Map No. 2013-005

  • Chris Waddling
    Jun 2, 2014
    Closing the street beneath the Quint St Caltrain bridge (known as "vacating" the street) is required so that they can begin the process of replacing the bridge with a permanent earthen berm.  To close a city street requires legislation passed by the Board of Supervisors.  The final hearing for the Quint Street vacation is tomorrow afternoon in the City Hall Legislative Chamber (Room 250) at 3.00 PM.
    Here is the agenda: http://www.sfbos.org/ftp/uploadedfiles/bdsupvrs/bosagendas/agendas/2014/bag060314.pdf
    The Quint Street bridge is item #31: https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=3109491&GUID=2A155048-60F9-4CFF-8B09-07A0F49549BB
    31.140454 [Hearing - Street Vacation Order - Quint Street Railroad Crossing Improvement Project - Quint Street, McKinnon Avenue, and Newcomb Avenue]Hearing of persons interested in or objecting to the proposed Ordinance ordering the vacation of portions of Quint Street, McKinnon Avenue, and Newcomb Avenue as part of the Quint Street Railroad Crossing Improvement Project; quitclaiming the City’s interest in the vacation areas to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board; reserving easement rights for the benefit of the City for its utilities; accepting a Department of Public Works Order concerning the street vacation; and authorizing official acts in connection with this Ordinance making environmental findings, and findings of consistency with the General Plan, and the eight priority policies of Planning Code, Section 101.1. (Clerk of the Board)

    If you are unable to attend in person you can send comments to Board.of.Supervisors@... or drop a hard copy to:
    Angela Calvillo, Clerk of the Board
    Room 244, City Hall
    1 Dr. Calton Goodlet Place

    San Francisco CA 94102

    The BoS clerk's office sent me the following information regarding the legislation:

    DPW SUR Map No 2013-005 in File No. 140452 can be found on the 5/6/14 Board Packet (Page 7) available online here: https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=3066534&GUID=88F57710-BC8D-4731-AAE0-EEBB49C47471

    I am also attaching the downloaded PDF as well for your convenience.

    Other attachments associated with File No. 140452 may also be found via our Legislative Research Center (LRC) here: https://sfgov.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=1743061&GUID=C4986B5B-923B-4790-AEEC-FCB8CD733919&Options=ID|Text|&Search=140452