5331Follow Up to "Unless We Ask, the Answer Will Always be "No"

  • ann dejesus
    May 27, 2014
      Amazing Neighbors and Friends,

      A couple of weeks ago I posted a blurb opining that the Bayview should toss its "hat in the ring" regarding inviting George Lucas to consider putting his Lucas Cultural Museum in our neighborhood.

      Since them many of you have shared your thoughts.  BRITE's Communications Chair Alka Joshi has drafted the attached letter which we'd love to get your feedback on.  Also would you advise sending a single letter or do you think several individual letters are preferable?

      Remember even if Bayview is not the successful candidate this time around, who is to say what the future holds when we boldly present our asks!

      Let the Force Be With Us,
      Ann