5325FW: Fwd: FLAC in Bayview?

  • MarcEllen Hamel
    May 19, 2014

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

      From: Marc Ellen Hamel <mehamel@...>;
      To: MarcEllen Hamel <marcellenhamel@...>;
      Subject: Fwd: new store?
      Sent: Sun, May 18, 2014 6:31:12 PM

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Howard Flax <hf@...>
      Subject: Re: new store?
      Date: May 17, 2014 at 9:56:14 PM PDT
      To: Marc Ellen Hamel <mehamel@...>

      Hi Marc Ellen, since I posted your interview with Ellen on our site, I feel like I know you well. We have another 18-24 months in our current location, so our search is in its early stages. We will consider your neighborhood. Most importantly, I really appreciate your interest in having us there, and your 30 years of support!  Thanks.

      Best,

      Howard

      Howard Flax
      Flax art & design
      hf@...
      store/office: 415-552-2355
      mobile: 415-819-9928

      On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Marc Ellen Hamel <mehamel@...> wrote:
      Dear Mr. Flax:  I am sorry that FLAX will have to move.  I am an artist, I love your store and have shopped there for over 30 years.  Used to get my framing done with Stephen Lopes, a talented guy and nice human being.  I was interviewed recently by Ellen Reilley…..she’s great too.  Thanks for putting me on your blog!

      I hope you will move to the Bayview or to Dogpatch.  A am an artist at the Hunters Point Shipyard, along with 280 other artists; also I know many artists who live/work in the Bayview.   You would get a lot of business from folks at that end of town, so I hope you consider this seriously.

      Marc Ellen Hamel
      3723 24th Street
      San Francisco, CA  94114
      415-202-4315

      Building 101, #2507,
      Hunters Point Shipyard

      Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.  Be kind. Always.

      Marc Ellen Hamel
      415-202-4315

      Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.  Be kind. Always.