Apakah Yeti adalah alien yang tersesat?

  • mediacare
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007

      Footprints seen around Mt.Everest stoke Yeti mystery

      By Gopal Sharma Fri Nov 30, 8:55 AM ET

      KATHMANDU (Reuters) - A U.S.-based television channel investigating the existence of the legendary Yeti in Nepal has found footprints similar to those said to be that of the abominable snowman, the company said on Friday.

      A team of nine producers from Destination Truth, armed with infrared cameras, spent a week in the icy Khumbu region where Mount Everest is located and found the footprints on the bank of Manju river at a height of 2,850 metres (9,350 feet).

      One of the three footprints discovered on Wednesday is about one foot long, or is of similar size and appearance as shown in sketches of the mystical ape-like creature believed to live in snowy caves, the TV company said.

      "It is very very similar," Josh Gates, host of the weekly travel adventure television series, told Reuters in Kathmandu after returning from the mountain.

      "I don't believe it to be (that of) a bear. It is something of a mystery for us," said Gates, 30, an archaeologist by training.

      Tales by sherpa porters and guides about the wild and hairy creatures lurking in the Himalayas have seized the imagination of foreign mountain climbers going to Mount Everest since the 1920s.

      Several teams have searched for it and some have even claimed to have discovered footprints.

      But no one has actually seen the creature nor has it been scientifically established that the Yeti exists.

      Gates said the footprints on lumps of sandy soil, which would be sent to experts in the United States for analysis, were "relatively fresh left some 24 hours before we found them".

      "This print is so pristine, so good that I am very intrigued by this," Gates, flanked by his team members, said adding the findings would prompt more investigation into the Yeti.

      Destination Truth chronicles some of the world's notorious crypto-zoological creatures and unexplained phenomena.

      Some local sherpas believe that the Himalayas are abodes of strange creatures and consider the Yeti as a protector while others say it is a destroyer.

      "There is a kind of mysterious creature that lives in the Himalayas," said Ang Tshering Sherpa, chief of Nepal Mountaineering Association in Kathmandu, who hails from the Khumbhu region were Mount Everest is located.

      (Editing by Sanjeev Miglani)

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071130/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_nepal_yeti

    • Julius Perdana Putranto
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        yeti mungkin seperti suku terasing saja dan bukan ET

        --- In beta-ufo@yahoogroups.com, "mediacare" <mediacare@...> wrote:

        > Footprints seen around Mt.Everest stoke Yeti mystery
        > By Gopal Sharma Fri Nov 30, 8:55 AM ET
        >
        > KATHMANDU (Reuters) - A U.S.-based television channel investigating
        the existence of the legendary Yeti in Nepal has found footprints
        similar to those said to be that of the abominable snowman, the
        company said on Friday.

        > A team of nine producers from Destination Truth, armed with infrared
        cameras, spent a week in the icy Khumbu region where Mount Everest is
        located and found the footprints on the bank of Manju river at a
        height of 2,850 metres (9,350 feet).

        > One of the three footprints discovered on Wednesday is about one
        foot long, or is of similar size and appearance as shown in sketches
        of the mystical ape-like creature believed to live in snowy caves, the
        TV company said.

        > "It is very very similar," Josh Gates, host of the weekly travel
        adventure television series, told Reuters in Kathmandu after returning
        from the mountain.

        > "I don't believe it to be (that of) a bear. It is something of a
        mystery for us," said Gates, 30, an archaeologist by training.

        > Tales by sherpa porters and guides about the wild and hairy
        creatures lurking in the Himalayas have seized the imagination of
        foreign mountain climbers going to Mount Everest since the 1920s.

        > Several teams have searched for it and some have even claimed to
        have discovered footprints.

        > But no one has actually seen the creature nor has it been
        scientifically established that the Yeti exists.

        > Gates said the footprints on lumps of sandy soil, which would be
        sent to experts in the United States for analysis, were "relatively
        fresh left some 24 hours before we found them".

        > "This print is so pristine, so good that I am very intrigued by
        this," Gates, flanked by his team members, said adding the findings
        would prompt more investigation into the Yeti.

        > Destination Truth chronicles some of the world's notorious
        crypto-zoological creatures and unexplained phenomena.

        > Some local sherpas believe that the Himalayas are abodes of strange
        creatures and consider the Yeti as a protector while others say it is
        a destroyer.

        > "There is a kind of mysterious creature that lives in the
        Himalayas," said Ang Tshering Sherpa, chief of Nepal Mountaineering
        Association in Kathmandu, who hails from the Khumbhu region were Mount
        Everest is located.

        > (Editing by Sanjeev Miglani)
        >
        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071130/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_nepal_yeti
        >

        > mediacare
        > http://www.mediacare.biz

      • Nur Agustinus
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
          From: "Julius Perdana Putranto" <juliusperdana@...>
          > yeti mungkin seperti suku terasing saja dan bukan ET

          Bagi yang tertarik, silahkan lihat video di youtube yang judulnya:
          "Hominoids - 20 Million Years Of Suppressed History"

          Lloyd Pye on Hominoids and proof of alien intervention at the Sasquatch conference 2005.

          Sasquatch ini adalah bigfoot di amerika dan mirip Yeti di Tibet.

          Salam,
          nur agustinus
        • mediacare
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
            Mas Nur,

            Semalam (atau pagi ya?) di sebuah TV swasta ada juga diputar film tentang Sasquatch.Entah apa judulnya.

            > yeti mungkin seperti suku terasing saja dan bukan ET

            Bagi yang tertarik, silahkan lihat video di youtube yang judulnya:
            "Hominoids - 20 Million Years Of Suppressed History"

            Lloyd Pye on Hominoids and proof of alien intervention at the Sasquatch conference 2005.

            Sasquatch ini adalah bigfoot di amerika dan mirip Yeti di Tibet.

            Salam,
            nur agustinus

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • handoko hanoman
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
              ikutan nih..

              kalau yeti bukan ET dan hanya suku terasing. tapi
              kenapa tidak diketemukan suku atau makhluk lainnya
              yang sejenis di bumi.

              mungkin juga yeti adalah makhluk dari dalam bumi.
              (ingat misteri Lock ness kan) mereka hanya muncul satu
              makhluk saja tanpa ada teman atau makhluk yang
              sejenis.

              atau mereka makhluk yang tersesat di mesin waktu dan
              berasal dari masa lalu atau masa depan. dan mungkin
              sudah masuk ke mesin waktu lagi dan kembali ke waktu
              asalnya.

              atau mungkin yeti adalah makhluk evolusi hasil
              experiment para ilmuwan di laboratorium biologi.
              mungkin abad ini selain abad fisika dengan hasil bom
              atomnya, mungkin juga abad biologi dengan hasil yang
              BELUM SUKSES dengan hasil (fiksi) Frenkenstein. siapa
              tau di abad baru ini para ilmuwan bisa mengutak-atik
              embrio dengan hasil manusia kepala tiga, kaki tiga,
              atau mungkin bersayap seperti malaikat. bukan hanya
              yeti, manusia berbulu.

              peace

              handoko

              http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hominoids+-+20+Million+Years+Of+Suppressed+History&search=Search

              > Lloyd Pye on Hominoids and proof of alien
              > intervention at the Sasquatch conference 2005.
              >
              > Sasquatch ini adalah bigfoot di amerika dan mirip
              > Yeti di Tibet.
              >
              > Salam,
              > nur agustinus

              Be a better pen pal.
            • Julius Perdana Putranto
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2007
                kalau ET yang dimaksud bukan asli bumi.. manusia pun menurut saya juga
                ET. juga ada andil ET lain terhadap spesies manusia, termasuk juga
                sasquatch dan yeti.

                penyelidikan soal yeti mungkin terhambat oleh keadaan alam yang
                ekstrim di himalaya

                --- In beta-ufo@yahoogroups.com, "mediacare" <mediacare@...> wrote:

                > Mas Nur,
                >
                > Semalam (atau pagi ya?) di sebuah TV swasta ada juga diputar film
                tentang Sasquatch.Entah apa judulnya.

                01/12/2007 12:05