Re: [betaufo] Apa yang terjadi setelah 1970?

  • Rannie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      Chemtrails juga mulai aktif banyak sekitar 70-an?

      "The so-called UFOs in the CTs (chemical trails) are ours"

      http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?
      channelid=42&contentid=29&page=1
      Piece 3: Mass Human Mutation, Evolution, and eventual Ascension.
      What is a mutation? The dictionary says
      The process by which such a sudden structural change occurs, either
      through an alteration in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA coding
      for a gene or through a change in the physical arrangement of a
      chromosome.

      The Rise of Mutant Humans
      There are a great number of sources which claim that new strains of
      humans have been appearing over the past decade. Not all these
      sources are scientific, but that is expected with a topic at the
      fringe of current events.

      One example is Drunvalo Melchizedek, who in an interview by Diane
      Cooper (featured at this link) said:
      Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in the world
      today that I have been able to identify. The first are called
      the "Super Psychic Children of China." The second are called
      the "Indigo Children" and the third are called the "Children of
      AIDS." The first one, the "Super Psychics of China," we talked about
      in the Flower of Life seminars. If you remember, the first one was
      discovered in 1984 when a child was found who was psychic beyond
      belief.
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project378.html

      > Apakah juga kebetulan anak-anak Indigo mulai muncul setelah tahun
      1970?
      > http://home.tiscali.nl/gibbon/indigo.htm
      > Not all children being born right now are indigos, but as time goes
      on, more
      > and more will be. It all started about 1970 with a small percentage
      of
      > indigos arriving, and now it's up to about 80 percent or slightly
      higher as
      > this book is being written (1998).
      >
      > Salam,
      > nur agustinus
    • Nur Agustinus
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
        Menurut informasi dari situs Stewart Swerdlow:
        http://www.stewartswerdlow.com/archives/sqa/sqa0202b.htm

        Q: The underground base at Dulce. Are there still Grey aliens there (if so,
        roughly how many) and what activities are they engaging in.

        Stewart: This base has been closed to humans since 1969. It is operated by
        Reptilians and their hybrid workers. It is unknown the number of beings that
        occupy it. Their activities are for the purpose of global domination.
      • Nur Agustinus
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
          Saya baca sepintas, kalau nggak salah, munculnya chupacabras dan catle
          mutilation juga sejak tahun 1970.

          Apa benar?

          Salam,
          nur agustinus