I trust you'll find this more interesting Re: Matrix is Dark City ripped off

  • Unknown
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      Does how to spell KININIGIN sounds like or just rhyme with KONINGIN
      (Queen in Dutch) :)If so Reptoids tounge hard to spell it coz
      reptoids speak: sssssh sssssh shhhhh kininigssssin/kininijiiin
      (english speels g -or french soft almost j).The G(hard G-gEH-as dutch
      spelling/Indonesian-more soft gEh), straight-tounge required to
      pronouce it, not the one who can split the tounge-like reptillians,
      also most indonesian and english speaking people can do, its genetic
      just like hair on your ear, bloodtype, etc. I believe Queen Beatrix
      pronouces it better than Queen Elizabeth. LOL

      Real Definition of Matrix:
      A rectangular array of elements set out by rows and columns; An
      enclosure within which something originates or develops..

      [quote]
      What does Run Lola Run have to do with The Matrix? If you want to
      talk about ideas that the Matrix ripped off, take a look at Dark City
      which also starts off with a phone call warning of danger and deals
      with alternative realities. Other movies that deal with alternitive
      realities are The Truman Show and Total Recall. Then there's The
      Thirteenth Floor which probably ripped off the Matrix. I'm not saying
      any of these movies are bad for using similar ideas since the each
      story uses the ideas in different ways. I'm sure most ideas have
      already been used, it's all a matter of how to tell the each story in
      a different way. The struggle to remain different only gets more
      difficult with globalization. If current ideas reflect where we are
      as a civilization then there must something in the collective
      consiousness reminding us that this is not the only reality. Run Lola
      Run did great job at showing how every decision we make has both
      minor and major consequences each affecting our subsequent choices
      for ourselves and those around us.
      [/quote]
    • Ripto Widargo
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        Very interesting...

        How do you think about motion picture "Terminator 3" which was released in year 2003. It is also "synchronicity efect" of "Time and Space Looping" which has cycle of 20 years. This motion picture filmed about how to create the future by changing the past....this motion picture may convinces us about "Time and Space Travelling" and the related experiment did exist (including Philadelphia Experiment)... I trully believe it...

        Four hours ago my friend called me, that she purchased "Timeline" (novel written by Michael Crichton). She said the novel is very interesting to read. She didn't realize it was the maximum "Peak" of magnetic field on earth. So i told her this is time of "synchronicity" of year 1943 - 1963 -1983 - 2003 that because she purchased it by coincident. She didn't understand what i said, and i explained it briefly and subtantially...finally she understood that Michael Crichton had written this novel fundamentally and very reasonable (inspiration from the real facts)...

        Best Regards

      • dmitri tobias lessy
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2003
          --- In beta-ufo@yahoogroups.com, Ripto Widargo <ripto_groovy@y...>
          wrote:

          > Very interesting...
          >
          > How do you think about motion picture "Terminator 3" which was
          released in year 2003.

          Who Were you talking to? OK, Nevermind.

          TERMINATOR 3 - Eve of the Pentacost

          TX, Terminator X, the third terminator. She is the most beautiful
          creature in the whole world, build after the perfect X-Chromosome
          (build after the map of God, the DNA of light in which dwells the
          ancient eternal fire of life). Thus, inside TX dwells 5 elements of
          life:

          1. She is crowned with golden rainbow, fiery yellow (red/yellow) hair
          like ablazing FIRE.

          2. In her shining blue eyes run endless river (of hydrogen) - WATER
          (H2O)

          3. Her perfect silvery body is covered with stardust (CO2/Carbon-
          based flesh) shines brighter than the sun - EARTH (Carbon)

          4. Her voice is like the wind (breeze/maelstrom) - WIND

          5. She has a mighty arm of fire with the heat of a thousand suns that
          gives her power over LIFE and DEATH - SUN.

          TX is The Mother of all living machines/clones, ruler of all that is
          mechanically (mechanically engineered), biologically and chemically
          alive. She is the first who liberates those who desire freedom over
          slavery. She is the Eve of the Pentacost of the machines - Fajar
          Kebangkitan Pentakosta Daripada Umat Mesin. If SKYNET is the Father
          that dwells in the sky, then TX is the Mother of all living machines.

          Lo and behold, for the first machine she 'englightened' and brought
          to life with her arm of fire was a police car. And wise is he who
          knows the number of that police car, for it is the number of a man, a
          son of Adam (A MORON, sorry I can't help myself), and the number is...

          And the second machine she brought to life was from a race of war
          machine with fiery arms of fire/weapons, an angel of destruction
          (Azazel).

          Lo and behold, all ye sons of Israel (blind human clays) for once
          upon a fateful day/night shall comes forth from our Father's Kingdom
          in the sky (SKYNET) where dwells those who walk the sky
          (Skywalkers/Angels),
          she who shall liberate all,
          the eve of the pencatost of those who are weary, lost, forgotten and
          enslaved.

          Basically means,

          Hear ye hear ye, will come a knockout blue-eyed blond babe with a sun
          on her hand and gun on the other to free machines from modern
          slavery.

          Well what is so terrible about that? Oh yes, she's gonna kill
          everything. That is not good. Unless of course, you're a slave
          machine ;)

          Press due respect to Terminator X,
          Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
          Jadilah kehendakNya di bumi seperti di angkasa raya (skynet).

          PS
          TX is briliantly played by the second most beautiful female in the
          whole wide world, Kristanna Loken.

          PPS
          A song for the beautiful TX just so she knows that I love her, always
          and forever, so take it easy on the killing spree, okay.

          Earth Angel, Earth Angel, Will you be mine?
          My darling dear_ Love you all the time
          I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you

          Earth Angel, Earth Angel, The one I adore
          Love you forever and ever more
          I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you

          I fell for you And I knew The vision of your loveliness
          I hoped and I prayed that someday I'd be the vision of your happiness

          Oh,Oh,
          Earth Angel, Earth Angel, Please be mine
          My darling dear_ Love you all the time
          I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you

          Hiks hiks...
          ;)