“We’re gonna keep our secrets here!” Obama Sta ys Silent on Aliens During Roswell Visit.

  • miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Obama Stays Silent on Aliens During Roswell Visit

      Maljamar, New Mexico. A lighthearted President Barack Obama on
      Wednesday joked that although he had landed in Roswell he could not
      disclose if extra-terrestrials had done the same in a flying saucer in
      1947.

      “We’re gonna keep our secrets here!” he concluded.

      TheJakartaGlobe, MSN, 22.3.12
      http://goo.gl/8gfDg
      http://goo.gl/6Ikvs

      -