More UFO Petitions Added To The WHITE HOUSE Website

  • miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      The WHITE HOUSE
      Nov 30, 2011
      http://alturl.com/r6ggb

      We petition the Obama administration to:

      Investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena as Reported by Citizens,
      Police, Astronauts, Pilots and the Military.

      Searching for microbes on Mars and radio signals from space is not
      enough. We must explain Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, or UAP, right
      here on Earth.

      For six decades worldwide, credible witnesses (including Presidents
      Carter and Reagan) have consistently described objects with flight
      capabilities beyond our technology. UAP are often verified by radar
      and even seen at nuclear sites by military officers.

      Given the national security implications, the United States should
      conduct an independent investigation. This inquiry must transparently
      review the key unsolved UAP reports with access to classified
      documents. It must have the power to call witnesses and grant
      immunity.

      The findings should be publicly presented.

      Signatures needed by December 30, 2011 to reach goal of 25,000: 24,884
      Total signatures on this petition: 116

      -