Alien Abductions and Rhesus Negative Blood

  • Nur Agustinus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Alien Abductions and Rhesus Negative Blood
      http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=213

      Irrespective of individual blood groups A, B, AB or O, the
      plasma membranes of most people's red blood cells carry the
      series of antigens that categorise them as Rhesus Positive.
      Those without this factor are categorised as Rhesus Negative and
      I've recently had discussions with other leading abduction
      researchers concerning the question of whether there might be a
      higher proportion of Rhesus Negative people among abductees than
      in the population as a whole. The Rhesus Negative issue has
      cropped up a few times with abductees I've been working with and
      is something that is worthy of further study.