Re: [betaufo] Selamat Tahun Baru 2010

  • bayu_qi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
      Bisa tau linknya mas Wardono mengenai penemuan ini? Happy New Year 2010 jg buat BetaUFO:)

      Salam,
      Bayu

      -------berikut linknya------
      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/breaking-news-japan-space-agency.html
      Is this evidence of film manipulation to deceive the public? Are there truly major structures on the Moon?
      Greetings to you Lunar enthusiasts out there. We came across this new footage submitted to You Tube this morning which depicts more evidence of structures and buildings on the moon. Our crew has seen many such illustrations and mind blowing collections of recently released images of buildings on the Lunar surface which were leaked out by NASA operatives and real citizens with the aim of disclosing the lies regarding such projects
    • Wardono Basuki
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        Mas Bayu,

        Di YouTube ada juga.  Bisa dilihat disini:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g3Gt3bANSo

        Salam,
        Wardono

        Judul: Re: [betaufo] Selamat Tahun Baru 2010

        Bisa tau linknya mas Wardono mengenai penemuan ini? Happy New Year 2010 jg buat BetaUFO:)

        Salam,
        Bayu

        -------berikut linknya------
        http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/breaking-news-japan-space-agency.html
        Is this evidence of film manipulation to deceive the public? Are there truly major structures on the Moon?
        Greetings to you Lunar enthusiasts out there. We came across this new footage submitted to You Tube this morning which depicts more evidence of structures and buildings on the moon. Our crew has seen many such illustrations and mind blowing collections of recently released images of buildings on the Lunar surface which were leaked out by NASA operatives and real citizens with the aim of disclosing the lies regarding such projects

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            beta-ufo-digest@yahoogroups.com
            beta-ufo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! sekarang memiliki alamat Email baru
        Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail. br> Cepat sebelum diambil orang lain!
      • bayu_qi@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
          Thanks Mas Wardono:)

          Salam,
          Bayu

          Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/beta- ufo/join