UPDATE WWW. UNIFAWEB.COM.AR

  • namargan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      UPDATE WWW. UNIFAWEB.COM.AR

      Friends here will command the latest updates and thank you for visiting
      www.unifaweb.com.ar
      Tuesday 22 to the link we 2230hs RADIOS UNIFATV news with a live group.
      Those who want to write unifaweb just send me an email to adolfogandinocampo@... to enable them.
      We are also looking for 100,000 signatures to achieve the decommissioning of UFO files in Argentina, would welcome any collaboration
      Remember that the site can be translated into your language
      We waited in the forums
      Greetings
      ADOLFO Gandin OCAMPO
      UNIFAGRUPO

      UFOs and OSNIs: UFO PHOTOGRAPHS BY ME IN PILAR the 29 / 7

      Apollo 20: Apollo 8 CAPTAN COMMUNICATIONS AND 11

      UFOs and OSNIs: OSNIS !!!!!!!!

      Hoaxes - not UFOs: Is deception in "Extraterrestrial"?

      News: DEACON HENRY: I was at MARS

      UFO - RUSSIA: The Russian Navy declassified UFO FILES

      Myths and Legends: The catacombs of Paris, a city of death.

      Gandin Adolfo Ocampo - Research: Research EXCLUSIVE: Hybrid Chupacabra?

      Gandin Adolfo Ocampo - Research: We've made the FIRST CONTACTOOOOOOOO!

      Apollo 20: ANOTHER TEST THAT MOST OF U.S. KNOW WHAT WE MEAN

      Hoaxes - UFOs than: ... NAVES FLYING FLYING? Alien technology installed?
      Gandin Adolfo Ocampo - Research: Secret UFO DISCOVERED .. Part 1
    • namargan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2009
        UPDATE WWW. UNIFAWEB.COM.AR

        Friends here will command the latest updates and thank you for visiting
        www.unifaweb.com.ar
        Tuesday 22 to the link we 2230hs RADIOS UNIFATV news with a live group.
        Those who want to write unifaweb just send me an email to adolfogandinocampo@... to enable them.
        We are also looking for 100,000 signatures to achieve the decommissioning of UFO files in Argentina, would welcome any help.
        I received a video of the Russian Navy, and cases in UFO EXCLUSIVE hardly translated to ascend UNIFAWEB
        Remember that the site can be translated into your language
        We waited in the forums
        Greetings
        ADOLFO Gandin OCAMPO
        UNIFAGRUPO

        Life in our solar system: MARS: NEW FACES AND CITY DISCOVERED

        Breaking news: "I had a sight of flying saucers"

        News: TODAY IN THE TEACHERS CAN OVNI ARGENTINA

        News: INTERVIEW WITH NICK POPE
        News: ANOTHER VIDEO ... IMPERDIBLE CYLINDRICAL UFO!

        News: ESPECTACULAR VIDEO FIELDS 4 FILMS FROM A PLANE

        News of Science and Technology: THE SOUNDS RECORDED BY THE VOYAGER

        Abductions: COSMIC Telepathy, NEW PROPOSALS INVESTIGATED

        Photos and Videos: A PIA 09030.MARTE .... MORE ....

        News of Science and Technology: NEW RUSSIAN ROCKET CONVEYOR

        News: NEW TO REVIEW UNDER

        Enigmas and Mysteries: Science does not rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial life

        Myths and Legends: MYTHS OF THE ORIGIN OF THE INCAS: Legends of Manco Capac and Mama, and brothers-Ocllo Ayar.

        Latest news: It is a star "UFO" in Kurseong

        Latest news: Cause Controversy UFO sighting in India

        News: FALL OF A REAL UFO IN CAMBOYA.HOAX O?

        UFOs and OSNIs: VIDEO ON BALL LIGHT BRUNEI

        Myths and Legends: The Legend of the TRAGANTÍA.

        UFOs and OSNIs: VIDEO OF UFO IN Lake Havasu

        UFOs and OSNIs: CHINA AND CHENGDU AREA 51 ..... THE OTHER ROSWELL?

        __________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4316 (20090807) __________

        ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

        http://www.eset.com
      • namargan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2009
          UPDATE WWW. UNIFAWEB.COM.AR

          Friends here will command the latest updates and thank you for visiting
          www.unifaweb.com.ar
          Tuesday 22 to the link we 2230hs RADIOS UNIFATV news with a live group.
          Those who want to write unifaweb just send me an email to adolfogandinocampo@... to enable them.
          We are also looking for 100,000 signatures to achieve the decommissioning of UFO files in Argentina, would welcome any help.
          I received a couple of statements of a witness in the case of Bolivia Mamora the Roswell and one special forces soldier that I am looking and when we come to any conclusion on the climb to its veracity UNIFAWEB
          Remember that the site can be translated into your language
          We waited in the forums
          Greetings
          ADOLFO Gandin OCAMPO
          UNIFAGRUPO

          UFOs and OSNIs: THE CASE Mamoré: THE ROSWELL BOLIVIANO

          UFOs and OSNIs: UFO CASES IN BOLIVIA.SUDAMARICA
          Phenomena: GHOSTS OF THREE VIDEOS: YOU THINK?

          Astronomia: DISCOVERING PLANET Unlike orbiting its star.

          Astronomia: UFOs ARE NOT ARE these people .....
          Astronomy: Astronomers DESIGN legendary city of Petra.

          UNIFE Argentina: UNIFATV PROGRAM 1

          News: AVISTA 11 / 8 ON THE CITY OF BUENOS AIRES

          Enigmas and Mysteries: OOPARTS: The fossil hammer! TEXAS USA

          Enigmas and Mysteries: THE OOPARTS

          Egyptology: EGYPTIAN STATUE LOOKS TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON ...

          UFOs and OSNIs: mysterious object in the sky of Terni, ITALY

          UNIFE: Terms and Conditions of Use

          Breaking news: strange case ALIEN CONTACT IN THE USA

          Mutilation: NEW COW MAIMED IN ARGENTINA
          Enigmas and Mysteries: Is deception in "Extraterrestrial"? (2 ª parte)

          News of Science and Technology: Signal space
          Instructional Courses: Methodology for the UFO investigation by Capt. (ret) Daniel Perisse

          Life in our solar system: VIDEO SHOWING PICTURES OF BOB DEAN IS THE NASA OFFICIAL WITH NAVES "Y" CITIES ON MARS

          Gandin Adolfo Ocampo - Research: RESEARCH ON REVERSE TECHNOLOGY: VIDEO OF AIRPLANE U2
          UFOs and OSNIs: ANOTHER VIDEO OF THE POOR ESCEPTICOIDES STS ......... .....

          UFOs and OSNIs: SALVADOR FREIXEDO UFO BOOKS

          __________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4337 (20090815) __________