31927Area 51 is now pretty public here in the USA on our Big Blue Marble

  • geniex12dancingangies
    Oct 4, 2013

      Area 51, one of the military's restricted areas, in the Mojave Desert (California) and the Mohave Desert (Nevads) is now less highly restricted.

      What does this mean for the theory of evolution or developing a workable know-how about how to make things work? If you know what something is, it's an IFO, right? Identified Flying Object.

      So, please write us. Maybe we will exchange native plant seeds. We like vegatation.

      Thank you