New Pics

  • cherrypopper2010
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi<br>Just joined your club and thought I'd post
      a few pics. These were made using an old car heater
      fan, a chimney flue lining pipe and some white spirit.
      BE VERY CAREFULL!!!<br>If you have any ideas for
      ways to make it better then please send them to me. We
      are hoping to get it going again this weekend but add
      in some popping corn...
    • josedemonio
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 13, 2001
        Hola<br><br>Actually, if the flames reach the can
        it will not blow your hand off. I do the same things
        but with deodrant and butane cans, and my hand has
        never been blown off. For a can to explode, the
        temperate must be at least 50 degrees C and be on a heavily
        pressurised part of the can - this does not includethe
        plastic bit at the top which is used to spray the
      • prescott_the_minstrel_piper
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 20, 2001
          Hi, Im new to the club, this is an awsome club!
          Anyway, something I always like to do (and some would
          argue is cruel) is as follows: find an unsuspecting
          black widow (dirty bastards) and cover it in
          spray-paint, then get a BBQ lighter and set im afire. Its fun
          to watch a spider running around on fire. The color
          red works the best, it just looks cooler, and it
          seems to be more flammable too.<br><br>-Prescott
        • jselwa14
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 24, 2001
            Take an ordinary bowling ball,cover it in lighter
            fluid,light it,and play bowling on a flat (non flamable)
            surface but the pins should also be covered in lighter
            fluid with maby a little black powder underneath.its a
            waste of time but when the pins explode,its pretty
            cool.
          • pyro4904
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 2, 2001
              cut a slit in the ball and fill it up from the inside out this way works better
            • dustee_bottoms
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 13, 2001
                try this: remove the top and bottom of several
                soda cans (7 would be enough) and join them securely
                and firmly end to end with any adhesive tape,make
                sure that they match, being the end part of the first
                can joins the top part of the second can, and so
                forth, then add another can at the bottom end but do not
                remove the top and bottom cover, instead, punch a hole
                in the middle of the bottom cover, about the
                diameter of a 4inch nail...after securing the 8 soda can
                length cannon, pour about 3 thimble full of lighter
                fluid inside the hole and swish it around to equally
                distribute it inside the end can...vigorously but carefully
                swing the cannon, as if you were practicing a golf or
                bat swing in order to evaporate the fluid inside...it
                is matter of judgement depending on how much you put
                fluid in it and the amount of time it evaporates
                leaving liquid traces inside the "combustion
                chamber"...then with a lighted candle, put the punched hole over
                the flame and...BOOOOM!!!it takes practice to make it
                work and the more you make it work, the faster you can
                make a larger explosion!!!happy booming!!!!
              • firetwisteruk
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 16, 2001
                  Hi All,<br> want a bit of danger with fire try out some fire twisters i have been doing these for ten years so be careful as Fire is Extreamly Dangerous. www.jugglingwithatwist.co.uk
                • boy4cordite
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 8 5:31 PM
                    about fireworks, especially about firecrackers and salutes. Where to buy them, what you've done with them, best formulas YOU'VE ACTUALLY USED to make them, etc.
                  • pyriel25
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 10 8:07 AM
                      Indiana has lots of firework warehouses. For good deal, but some are just duds. Have to be careful
                    • richard0_0
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
                      • nostalgiaman666
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 28, 2001
                          I'm a new member. I just posted an album in the
                          photos section. It might be slightly off-topic, but then
                          again...this is a pyro idea, and it's ways to play with fire,
                          and that's EXACTLY what I did! Enjoy...
                        • nostalgiaman666
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 16, 2002