try this

  • boisepyrobob
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 23, 2001
      me and my friends do this all the
      time:<br><br>cover a tinnis ball with charcole starter fluid till it
      is all wet. use a lighter and light it on fire. Now
      you can pick it up and bounce it back and forth with
      out gloves if you are fast enough. if it burns too
      long, the ball will burn. if it does, the hot rubber
      will stick to you and burn. BE CAREFULL!<br><br>Bob
    • cherrypopper2010
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 2, 2001
        Hi<br>Just joined your club and thought I'd post
        a few pics. These were made using an old car heater
        fan, a chimney flue lining pipe and some white spirit.
        BE VERY CAREFULL!!!<br>If you have any ideas for
        ways to make it better then please send them to me. We
        are hoping to get it going again this weekend but add
        in some popping corn...
      • josedemonio
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 13, 2001
          Hola<br><br>Actually, if the flames reach the can
          it will not blow your hand off. I do the same things
          but with deodrant and butane cans, and my hand has
          never been blown off. For a can to explode, the
          temperate must be at least 50 degrees C and be on a heavily
          pressurised part of the can - this does not includethe
          plastic bit at the top which is used to spray the
        • prescott_the_minstrel_piper
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 20, 2001
            Hi, Im new to the club, this is an awsome club!
            Anyway, something I always like to do (and some would
            argue is cruel) is as follows: find an unsuspecting
            black widow (dirty bastards) and cover it in
            spray-paint, then get a BBQ lighter and set im afire. Its fun
            to watch a spider running around on fire. The color
            red works the best, it just looks cooler, and it
            seems to be more flammable too.<br><br>-Prescott
          • jselwa14
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 24, 2001
              Take an ordinary bowling ball,cover it in lighter
              fluid,light it,and play bowling on a flat (non flamable)
              surface but the pins should also be covered in lighter
              fluid with maby a little black powder underneath.its a
              waste of time but when the pins explode,its pretty
              cool.
            • pyro4904
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 2 10:58 AM
                cut a slit in the ball and fill it up from the inside out this way works better
              • dustee_bottoms
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 13, 2001
                  try this: remove the top and bottom of several
                  soda cans (7 would be enough) and join them securely
                  and firmly end to end with any adhesive tape,make
                  sure that they match, being the end part of the first
                  can joins the top part of the second can, and so
                  forth, then add another can at the bottom end but do not
                  remove the top and bottom cover, instead, punch a hole
                  in the middle of the bottom cover, about the
                  diameter of a 4inch nail...after securing the 8 soda can
                  length cannon, pour about 3 thimble full of lighter
                  fluid inside the hole and swish it around to equally
                  distribute it inside the end can...vigorously but carefully
                  swing the cannon, as if you were practicing a golf or
                  bat swing in order to evaporate the fluid inside...it
                  is matter of judgement depending on how much you put
                  fluid in it and the amount of time it evaporates
                  leaving liquid traces inside the "combustion
                  chamber"...then with a lighted candle, put the punched hole over
                  the flame and...BOOOOM!!!it takes practice to make it
                  work and the more you make it work, the faster you can
                  make a larger explosion!!!happy booming!!!!
                • firetwisteruk
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 16, 2001
                    Hi All,<br> want a bit of danger with fire try out some fire twisters i have been doing these for ten years so be careful as Fire is Extreamly Dangerous. www.jugglingwithatwist.co.uk
                  • boy4cordite
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 8, 2001
                      about fireworks, especially about firecrackers and salutes. Where to buy them, what you've done with them, best formulas YOU'VE ACTUALLY USED to make them, etc.
                    • pyriel25
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 10, 2001
                        Indiana has lots of firework warehouses. For good deal, but some are just duds. Have to be careful
                      • richard0_0
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
                        • nostalgiaman666
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 28, 2001
                            I'm a new member. I just posted an album in the
                            photos section. It might be slightly off-topic, but then
                            again...this is a pyro idea, and it's ways to play with fire,
                            and that's EXACTLY what I did! Enjoy...
                          • nostalgiaman666
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 16, 2002