get more

  • maneisha-mccarthy337@workforyourselftoda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      I am now to be referred to as Dr ;) Took me about a month to get
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-801 697-0461 they got me setup at
      an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • sherry-heath853@jallsamto.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2007
        1 801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited