good site

  • bildo_1999
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2001
      this is a link to the anarchist's cookbook, and
      it has the files oline and u can view them, many
      bombs to make and stuff, i am sure that if u scale down
      what they say you could make some pretty loud m-80s or
      things and maybe even bigger things...have fun, but be
    • boisepyrobob
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 23, 2001
        me and my friends do this all the
        time:<br><br>cover a tinnis ball with charcole starter fluid till it
        is all wet. use a lighter and light it on fire. Now
        you can pick it up and bounce it back and forth with
        out gloves if you are fast enough. if it burns too
        long, the ball will burn. if it does, the hot rubber
        will stick to you and burn. BE CAREFULL!<br><br>Bob
      • cherrypopper2010
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 2, 2001
          Hi<br>Just joined your club and thought I'd post
          a few pics. These were made using an old car heater
          fan, a chimney flue lining pipe and some white spirit.
          BE VERY CAREFULL!!!<br>If you have any ideas for
          ways to make it better then please send them to me. We
          are hoping to get it going again this weekend but add
          in some popping corn...
        • josedemonio
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 13, 2001
            Hola<br><br>Actually, if the flames reach the can
            it will not blow your hand off. I do the same things
            but with deodrant and butane cans, and my hand has
            never been blown off. For a can to explode, the
            temperate must be at least 50 degrees C and be on a heavily
            pressurised part of the can - this does not includethe
            plastic bit at the top which is used to spray the
          • prescott_the_minstrel_piper
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 20, 2001
              Hi, Im new to the club, this is an awsome club!
              Anyway, something I always like to do (and some would
              argue is cruel) is as follows: find an unsuspecting
              black widow (dirty bastards) and cover it in
              spray-paint, then get a BBQ lighter and set im afire. Its fun
              to watch a spider running around on fire. The color
              red works the best, it just looks cooler, and it
              seems to be more flammable too.<br><br>-Prescott
            • jselwa14
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 24, 2001
                Take an ordinary bowling ball,cover it in lighter
                fluid,light it,and play bowling on a flat (non flamable)
                surface but the pins should also be covered in lighter
                fluid with maby a little black powder underneath.its a
                waste of time but when the pins explode,its pretty
                cool.
              • pyro4904
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 2, 2001
                  cut a slit in the ball and fill it up from the inside out this way works better
                • dustee_bottoms
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 13 6:05 AM
                    try this: remove the top and bottom of several
                    soda cans (7 would be enough) and join them securely
                    and firmly end to end with any adhesive tape,make
                    sure that they match, being the end part of the first
                    can joins the top part of the second can, and so
                    forth, then add another can at the bottom end but do not
                    remove the top and bottom cover, instead, punch a hole
                    in the middle of the bottom cover, about the
                    diameter of a 4inch nail...after securing the 8 soda can
                    length cannon, pour about 3 thimble full of lighter
                    fluid inside the hole and swish it around to equally
                    distribute it inside the end can...vigorously but carefully
                    swing the cannon, as if you were practicing a golf or
                    bat swing in order to evaporate the fluid inside...it
                    is matter of judgement depending on how much you put
                    fluid in it and the amount of time it evaporates
                    leaving liquid traces inside the "combustion
                    chamber"...then with a lighted candle, put the punched hole over
                    the flame and...BOOOOM!!!it takes practice to make it
                    work and the more you make it work, the faster you can
                    make a larger explosion!!!happy booming!!!!
                  • firetwisteruk
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 16 2:54 PM
                      Hi All,<br> want a bit of danger with fire try out some fire twisters i have been doing these for ten years so be careful as Fire is Extreamly Dangerous. www.jugglingwithatwist.co.uk
                    • boy4cordite
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 8, 2001
                        about fireworks, especially about firecrackers and salutes. Where to buy them, what you've done with them, best formulas YOU'VE ACTUALLY USED to make them, etc.
                      • pyriel25
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 10, 2001
                          Indiana has lots of firework warehouses. For good deal, but some are just duds. Have to be careful
                        • richard0_0
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
                          • nostalgiaman666
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 28, 2001
                              I'm a new member. I just posted an album in the
                              photos section. It might be slightly off-topic, but then
                              again...this is a pyro idea, and it's ways to play with fire,
                              and that's EXACTLY what I did! Enjoy...
                            • nostalgiaman666
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 16, 2002