Butane Balloon

  • xxchook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 6:44 PM
      i just joined this thinger and i was looking for some cool ideas

      me and my friend are quite the pyros and have come up with
      the "butane balloon"

      first fill the balloon, whatever the size with butane,its quite
      easy...then tie it up and light it up.

      quite simple but you get quite the fireball...

      the beauty is u can use whaever size you want, lets say you use a
      water baloon, you could light this off in your hand...but if you use
      a large party balloon...i suggest you run away...

      tell me how it went...chibi_chugokujin@...

      i also have over a 100 videos and pictures available if you are
      interested...they are all quite good...