fire is my god

  • gumbie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      this group looked rad but now that im in it i see that the pictures r
      ever so weak. site needs some hard core fire starters such as my self.
      unfortunatly i dont take pictures of my work. maybe i should and post
      them. the underwear was the dumbes shit i have ever seen. try
      tourching cats and hampsters it is alot more intresting than . . .
      underpants? that was stupid! even a huge carnival stuffed animal would
      be funny just so it burns!! u will have alot more fun. well i hope i
      havnet offeneded any one and thanx for your time.
      fire starter
      gumbie
    • boomer gunsmoke
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
        torching cats is SICK. Bunnies or puppies would work
        better.

        http://faith.yahoo.com